Did you know that parasites are frequently found in the digestive tract? These little buggers can be responsible for mysterious health problems! Parasites enter the body in in microscopic form and then multiply causing a wide range of confusing health issues.
Can you answer “yes” to any of these? If so, you may be bothered by parasites!
- You experience constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
- You traveled internationally and remember getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad
- You have a history of food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since
- You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night
- You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema
- You grind your teeth in your sleep
- You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints
- You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy
- You never feel satisfied or full after your meals
- You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia
- In our office we use simple, non-invasive tests to determine exactly what type of parasite may be present.
We develop a personalized plan to clean your body and change the internal environment to stop reoccurrence.
Email or call 858-792-0754 to find out more.
I look forward to helping you!Share